For many years, timber sash windows have been a popular choice for properties due to their traditional design. However, there is a modern alternative to wooden sash windows available these days. Our high performance uPVC windows will provide you with the elegant appearance of sliding sash windows, yet they have several contemporary benefits, including increased energy efficiency, and they are perfect for any London home.
If you choose Premier Windows for your double glazed uPVC sash windows, you’ll be buying the very best. We provide high-quality sliding sash windows in London that are the most cost-effective solution for anyone wanting to replace their windows. Our team will go the extra mile to ensure the service you receive before, during and after installation is exemplary, and we provide a service that is tailored to your needs. So, call us today to find out more about the range of uPVC windows we supply.
All of our windows are manufactured in the UK to meet all relevant government regulations and their modern design gives you outstanding looks as well as a 10-year guarantee. With a vast range of colours and hardware to choose from, we have the perfect solution for every home, including those in conservation areas. Our replacement sash windows are easy to clean and maintain, and they will look as good as new for many years to come. Not to mention, they are 40% more efficient at reducing external noise and preventing heat loss when compared to standard windows. In fact, they are an energy-efficient choice for any home.
Our windows also have the best heat-saving score of any window in Europe!
What’s included in the price?
Our high performance uPVC sash windows cost less than you may think, they are very competitively priced and their energy-saving benefits mean they will pay for themselves over time. All of our replacement sash window quotes are inclusive of
- ‘A’ rated as standard
- Argon gas filled unit
- Tilt in to clean mechanism
- Highly trained installers and surveyors
Why Choose Premier Windows for you uPVC Sash Windows?
- Our team contains the most experienced surveyors in the business
- You can save time with our free photo quote facility — send us photos of your entire window and get a quote within 48 hours!
- We provide clear, full-specification design quotes for sliding sash windows.
- Our showroom in Upper Norwood lets you view and physically inspect our range of double-glazed windows and other products.
- There is no better selection of styles and finishes — many of these are our own design too, so no one will know them better
- We guarantee that we will remove and dispose of all existing windows and doors that are to be replaced, minimising mess and disruption during installation, and giving you one less thing to think about in your home renovation
- Every window we manufacture is made to order. With more than 200 colours (RAL) available, you can add a personal touch that perfectly suits your property.
Designed with elegance, authenticity and security in mind, our double-glazed modern uPVC windows are the complete package. Many London homes are reaping the performance benefits of replacing their old sash windows and not only can you save more money on energy bills when you upgrade to uPVC windows, but you can enhance the appearance of your home.
Rather than frequently repairing your sash windows and dealing with the common problems homeowners experience with old timber windows, why not install modern new windows? If you have any questions about our range of uPVC single or double hung sash windows, call us on 020 8683 4446. We can provide you with any additional information you may need about installing new windows in London.
View our windows in action
What type of timber are your sills and frames made from?
Our sills are made of European Oak and the frames are made of Douglas Fir timber.
What are the specifications of your double glazing?
Guardian glass, 24mm overall (4-16-4) with argon gas, white spacer bar as standard, Low E softcoated, U value of 1.4.
How long does it take to install windows and doors?
This often depends on the condition of the site and how complicated it might be. Usually a 2 man team of fitters will complete 3-6 windows per day.