You may be aware that composite doors are now a popular replacement for timber and PVC-u entrance doors. This is due to the product’s inherent strength, good looks and low-maintenance qualities.
Our composite front doors have an inner core of insulating foam which enhance the energy efficiency of your home and a fibreglass outerskin that needs little maintenance. The three point dead-bolt locking system, designed to withstand the three main attack methods including bumping, drilling and snapping, also makes our composite entrance doors highly secure.
A range of door styles to suit your home and your personality
We can install composite front doors to your exact specifications together with glazing, colour and hardware options that will combine to provide striking looks and high levels of security.
All of our composite doors include the following as standard:
- 44mm door blank to create a sleek flush internal finish
- High-impact fibreglass outer skin to composite rail, surrounding an inner core of insulating foam
- Three point dead-bolt locking system, proven to withstand the three main attack methods (bumping, drilling and snapping)
- Door sets also feature an additional ‘mortise lock’ for added security.
- 4-16-4 argon filled, warm edge glass units (acoustic and laminated glass available)
If you would like to know more information about our composite front doors and how they may benefit you and your home call one of our experienced team on 020 8683 4446 and they will be able to help.