Complement your London home with our Premier uPVC Sash Windows and you’ll be buying the very best. This is because we go the extra mile to ensure the service you receive before, during and after installation is the very best.
If you choose our company to fit replacement sash windows, you will receive a service tailored to your needs.
Easy to clean and maintain, all our windows are manufactured in the UK to meet all relevant government regulations.
Our uPVC sash windows give you outstanding looks as well as a 10-year guarantee.
Compared to standard windows, Premier uPVC sash windows are 40 per cent more efficient at reducing external noise and preventing heat loss, making it the most efficient window in the UK.
Our windows also have the best heat-saving score of any window in Europe!
What’s included in the price?
- ‘A’ rated as standard
- Argon gas filled unit
- Tilt in to clean mechanism
- Highly trained installers and surveyors
Sash Window Styles
We offer a range of styles and configurations so you can be sure you’ll find the right option to suit your home.
The vertical sliding sash window offers the best of both worlds. You’ll get the visual appeal of traditional construction and styling combined with the benefits of modern timber technology. The result is a high-performance window that meets your aesthetic expectations, for a classic look utilising contemporary design and manufacturing processes.
Why Choose Premier Windows for you uPVC Sash Windows
- Our team contains the most experienced surveyors in the business
- You can save time with our free photo quote facility — send us photos and get a quote within 48 hours!
- Clear, full specification design quotes
- Our showroom in Upper Norwood lets you view and physically inspect our range of windows
- There is no better selection of styles and finishes — many of these are our own design too, so no one will know them better
- We guarantee that we will remove and dispose of all existing windows and doors that are to be replaced, minimising mess and disruption during installation, and giving you one less thing to think about in your home renovation
- Every window we manufacture is made to order. With more than 200 colours (RAL) available, you can add a personal touch that perfectly suits your property.
Designed with elegance, authenticity and security in mind, you can see our installations in many roads in London. Easy to clean and maintain, all our windows are manufactured in the UK to meet the latest government regulations.
Our uPVC sash windows give you outstanding looks together with 10 year guarantees.
Compared to standard windows, Premier uPVC sash windows are 40 per cent more efficient in sound reduction and preventing heat loss, making it the most efficient window in the UK. You’ll also be pleased to know that our windows also have the best heat saving score of any window in Europe.
View our windows in action
What type of timber are your sills and frames made from?
Our sills are made of European Oak and the frames are made of Douglas Fir timber.
What are the specifications of your double glazing?
Guardian glass, 24mm overall (4-16-4) with argon gas, white spacer bar as standard, Low E softcoated, U value of 1.4.
How long does it take to install windows and doors?
This often depends on the condition of the site and how complicated it might be. Usually a 2 man team of fitters will complete 3-6 windows per day.